AvaTrade MAM Accounts
Our Multi-Account Manager (MAM) account makes it easy for money managers to execute block trades
across an unlimited number of client sub-accounts – all from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals.
MAM Account Features & Benefits
If you’re offering managed accounts to a large and diverse group of clients, AvaTrade’s
MT4/MT5 MAM terminals deliver all the tools you need:
- Place block orders from a master account
- Compatible with EAs (Expert Advisors) and automated strategies
- Place orders for an unlimited number of client accounts
- Create multiple trading sub-groups for a variety of trading strategies
- Multiple allocation types, including balance, lot, percentage and equity
- Trading on account level with partial close option (also on account level)
- Client allocations starting at just 0.01 lots
- Utilise all MT4 & MT5 order types: stops, limits, trailing stops, close all, etc.
The MAM system also provides all the information you need to manage your client list, including open trades, balances, P&L, and client contact details.
AvaTrade – Your Partner for Success
AvaTrade offers flexible, competitive rates for Money Managers and Introducing Brokers. Fast setup time and a high level of on-going support let money managers on-board their clients quickly and efficiently, allowing them to get on with their work. It’s one of the reasons we were named Best Affiliate Programme by JFEX, Forex Magnates, FXDailyinfo and Arabcom.
- Great liquidity, reliable execution
- Competitive spread offerings
- Leverage of up to
- Trade for an unlimited number of clients
- Flexible commission structures
- Multilanguage trading platforms and marketing materials
- Dedicated IB account manager
- Prompt monthly payments
Setting up your MAM software
You can download the AvaTrade MT4/MT5 MAM terminal by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the download has completed, save the program on your computer.The installation wizard will then guide you through the setup process.
- Once setup is completed, double-click on the MAM shortcut on your desktop to open the terminal.
- An error popup will appear saying, “No License File Found”. This is normal. Click “OK”.
- In the MAM terminal, select the Set License option from the File menu and load the license that was sent to you by your account manager
- In the bottom-left corner of the terminal you will see “Connected” in green text. You should now see live rates streaming in your terminal.
- At this point, an authorisation popup will appear with your master account number. Enter your MT4 master password and click Enter.
- If the popup does not appear, you can select the Authorize option from the File menu.
If you need further help in using the MAM terminal select User Guide from the Help menu to read a PDF user guide. You can also download the MAM user guide here.
Join thousands of money managers and introducing brokers who make up our AvaPartner network. Speak to one of our experienced AvaPartner account managers today to find out more about setting up your MAM account.